Contenus anciens (en consultation seule)

Rejoignez
la communauté Sosh !

Pour poser vos questions, proposer votre aide, participer aux ateliers... Pas encore membre ? Je m'inscris
Contenus anciens (en consultation seule)

Extra non-package bill

Bonjour,

I have extra non-package billing into my account.

But all this calls (appels) I made are already in my package of 25€ per month. Why are they called as non-package?

From my 25€ per month package - I can call from France to EU (and Swiss) on fixed line and also mobile line in EU - as welll as send unlimited SMS and unlimited MMS.
Why extra bill??

Please help.

Merci

Solutions approuvées
14 réponses14

Capture.PNG

De mes 25 € par paquet de mois - je peux appeler de la France à l'Union européenne (et la Suisse) sur la ligne fixe et ligne mobile également dans l'UE - comme welll comme envoyer des SMS et MMS illimités illimités.
Pourquoi facture supplémentaire ??

Se il vous plaît aider.

Merci

I use Google-Translate.

Use application Libon?
Hello, sms, mms are included with the package in Europe € 99 to 25, in contrast to the calls, you must use the Libon application on your smart phone
€99 to 99 no

Package 24€99

Thanks for your response, but I use Libon only when outside France.
The problem in this facture is that they are charging me for EU calls to Denmark and calling it international-zone call and not EU. This is wrong!
(in the facture I called from Swiss to France, this is OK to be charged but not others)

the image must be validated so that we could see ... We must use Libon not have without the package, otherwise your international calls will be paying

Capture.PNG

Merci for quick response!
I attach the printout of the call logs.

When I call from France to France and to EU I do not use Libon.
When I am not in France but in Switzerland or in EU country (Denmark) - I use Libon. (I did not use 2 times above1€ and 4.65€).

France to France: ... phone calls from France to Europe, Europe to France: libon ... You can not see your image, it must be approved by the moderators ... You can reach the sav (@sosh) on Twitter if you wish, using a translator

Package 24.99€ (my package)

No Libon
Unlimited calls (Mobile et FixedLine):

France to France

France to Europe+Swiss

Avec Libon

Unlimited calls (Mobile et FixedLine):

Europe+Swiss to France

Europe+Swiss to Europe+Swiss

I do this - Is this correct?

"You can reach the sav (@sosh) on Twitter"

https://twitter.com/sosh <= I cannot send you message there.

Merci