Les forfaits Sosh Mobile & Les options

Rejoignez
la communauté Sosh !

Pour poser vos questions, proposer votre aide, participer aux ateliers... Pas encore membre ? Je m'inscris
Les forfaits Sosh Mobile & Les options

How do I contact Sosh?

I received this email:

Bonjour,

Vous bénéficiez d'un forfait Sosh et malgré nos précédentes relances, les documents qui vous ont été demandés ne nous sont toujours pas parvenus.

Sans réponse de votre part sous 2 semaines, nous procèderons à la résiliation de votre forfait.
A bientôt.
L'équipe Sosh

I didn't receive any mail to sent the documents they ask. I'm trying to contact Sosh but the chat seems to be broken (it asks to update the browser but it doesn't solve it).

With this kind of user service I'm thinking maybe I should let them terminate the contract and find another operator.

Solutions approuvées

Hello @dinismadeira,

Have you looked in your emails and SPAM if you have not received an email from Sosh ?

AlexandreK

signature_webcc_sosh.jpg

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 réponses2

Hello @dinismadeira,

Have you looked in your emails and SPAM if you have not received an email from Sosh ?

AlexandreK

signature_webcc_sosh.jpg

I did receive an e-mail requesting the documents. I just didn't receive any physical mail.

They say "Et nous les retourner rapidement par courrier affranchi à l'adresse suivante".

I don't know how to proceed. Do I have to buy an envelope and a stamp to send them the documents they want? (hello from 2019?)