Ma ligne Mobile : SIM, PUK, téléphone mobile...

Rejoignez
la communauté Sosh !

Pour poser vos questions, proposer votre aide, participer aux ateliers... Pas encore membre ? Je m'inscris
Ma ligne Mobile : SIM, PUK, téléphone mobile...

4G not activated in UK

Hello everyone,

I was in the UK for the weekend and the 4g was not activate. I could not make or receive calls. 

Please could someone help me find the solution.

When I return to Paris , my 4G work as normal.

i am client Sosh for many years.

thanks in advance

3 réponses3

Hello,

What kind of contract/plan do you have ?

Did you activate "Data roaming" on your iPhone settings, activate the international option in your customer space and try switching manually to another network when you were in the UK?

Have a nice day

Hello, 

I have the contract 19,99€ per month since many years. I also checked my space and the international  option is activated.

i did not active the data roaming because I thought it was automatic that I have network access and normally if activating data roaming I am afraid to incur extra charges so I did not change my phone settings.

I also did a search for all available networks but my phone did not find a network I could connect and make calls or send messages. I have a Samsung Note 3 and normally I have no trouble with my phone in France. 

Thanks for your advice.

Hello,

Anyway, I believe that data roaming on your phone's settings only affects the data and therefore should not prevent you from receiving/transmitting calls/messages.

If you could not even find a network manually, you should contact a customer advisor via the online chat. Maybe your SIM card needs an update. In any case, they'll be able to help you.

Have a nice day