Ma ligne Internet : configuration Livebox et connexion …

Rejoignez
la communauté Sosh !

Pour poser vos questions, proposer votre aide, participer aux ateliers... Pas encore membre ? Je m'inscris
Ma ligne Internet : configuration Livebox et connexion …

installation fibre reportée

Bonjour, toutes mes excuses pour poster en anglais, mais je viens juste d'arriver en France.

Our address check shows that we have a fibre connection, the technicians visited on 11/2 to install/activate the connection, however, the fibre line is only on the street and not connected to the house. We were told up to 10 days for Orange to make the connection and then activation. Received notification that activation would happen today 18/2, and then this afternoon, nofication that activation is now scheduled for 20/3. That is in over 1 month. No one has contacted me to explain or make a new appointment. This information only appears in the tracking link.

I'm afraid that if I wait until 20/3 it will just be postponed again. How do I know it will definitely be installed and activated by this date? It is possible to speed up this process? Otherwise I need to switch to a new company as I do not currently have internet at home and to wait over 1 month is not practical.

Thank you for any help or info.

0 réponse0